Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Disney Crafts

Kimberly

Love Love Love It.........I am going to do some of the luggage tags...you have inspired me......now to just go thru all the designs on the DIS (that is definately what takes forever)

I might even try to do som tank tops for the girls.......

Thanks for sharing

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Kimberly

Love Love Love It.........I am going to do some of the luggage tags...you have inspired me......now to just go thru all the designs on the DIS (that is definately what takes forever)

I might even try to do som tank tops for the girls.......

Thanks for sharing

Pamela
    The tags were so easy. I can't believe how much I've struggled with making luggage tags in the past.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Love the Mickey for President Tshirt. REally creative, and I'm sure much less expensive than buying at WDW. And for those of us who aren't so talented, you can go to zazzle.com and make custom tshirts, too. I think I remember seeing that they're an SR merchant, too. Made WDW tshirts for our 10th Anniv. trip last year that I was really pleased with.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Love the Mickey for President Tshirt. REally creative, and I'm sure much less expensive than buying at WDW. And for those of us who aren't so talented, you can go to zazzle.com and make custom tshirts, too. I think I remember seeing that they're an SR merchant, too. Made WDW tshirts for our 10th Anniv. trip last year that I was really pleased with.
    Yep...much cheaper than anything from WDW or the printing companies. Shirts $2 each, transfers about .75 cents a shirt...Even adding in the price of ink each shirt is less than $5!

And you really don't have to be creative if you visit the Creative DISigns.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Very impressive!! I made a feeble attempt at doing some tie-dye mickey shirts, and they came out ok, but not that great. Someday I hope to try a bit more - but I am NOT a creative/artistic person at all. All of your crafts look great!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Very impressive!! I made a feeble attempt at doing some tie-dye mickey shirts, and they came out ok, but not that great. Someday I hope to try a bit more - but I am NOT a creative/artistic person at all. All of your crafts look great!!!
    Thanks. I planned to start our attempt at making Tie-Dyed Mickey shirts today but the girls both ending up running around so we've put it off til tomorrow. (I'll be sure to post those -good or bad)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

WOW! I love your crafts, I wish I could do it, but I doubt I could. Great job!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

everything looks great!! how did you do the hats, iron on transfers like the shirts??

Oh, Kimberly, I love all of it! You're such an awesome mom!!!! You know it's not many mothers who would take the time to do that for and with there children.

I need to get back into doing other crafts like that. I use to make T-Shirts, Barrettes, Wreaths, and just about any and everything. But once I was diagnosed with Leukemia my crafting shifted to scrapping. I wanted to make sure my family had plenty of memories! Now, it's just a habit!

Thanks for the encouragement! Again, awesome job!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    everything looks great!! how did you do the hats, iron on transfers like the shirts??
    Yes, and it was quite tricky, but by the time I got to the third one I had figured it out...the tricky part was getting the hat and iron on to be smooth and not wrinkle up during the actual ironing process....

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh, Kimberly, I love all of it! You're such an awesome mom!!!! You know it's not many mothers who would take the time to do that for and with there children.

I need to get back into doing other crafts like that. I use to make T-Shirts, Barrettes, Wreaths, and just about any and everything. But once I was diagnosed with Leukemia my crafting shifted to scrapping. I wanted to make sure my family had plenty of memories! Now, it's just a habit!

Thanks for the encouragement! Again, awesome job!
    Thanks so much Lisa...that means a whole lot - and especially today...it's been a rougher one and your kind words have made me smile.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards