Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plavix offer ?

Default Plavix offer ?

This is going to a P.A.D. offer for me. I'm assuming I won't get credit for it since it seems to be a different offer?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    This is going to a P.A.D. offer for me. I'm assuming I won't get credit for it since it seems to be a different offer?
    I think PAD Is what it's supposed to be about. If your refering to the ad on the right for PAD that's the one I looked into.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I got confused. I was expecting to see plavix somewhere. Thanks for the help

I did it last night and a bunch of others but I'm not seeing credit for any of them.

If you did a bunch of others that may be the reason for credits not coming through. Try and do just a couple per day. Make sure you have the computer set to allow cookies and are checking for emails you have to click to confirm. There are a lot of stickies at the top of the boards to help with crediting issues. Keep trying, eventually it will work for you

i did this offer right before I went to get ready for church, I checked before I was leaving for church and it already credited. Easiest one I have gotten in FOREVER...lol, hope everyone elses comes through.

Lynn
    KY

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    i did this offer right before I went to get ready for church, I checked before I was leaving for church and it already credited. Easiest one I have gotten in FOREVER...lol, hope everyone elses comes through.

Lynn
    KY

Oh, just did this and the top of the hours has just come and gone. No credit. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the settings on my new laptop.

i did this one last night too, and wasn't one of the lucky ones.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Oh, just did this and the top of the hours has just come and gone. No credit. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the settings on my new laptop.
    I did this offer and didn't see credit at the top of the hour either.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

When I click on it, it goes to Responsive Health...no where to click to sign up for the kit? I would be interested in this too. Was this offer pulled?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES