Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else having trouble with the Daily Survey link this afternoon?

I just got one on juice. It wasn't working this morning, but now I have no trouble. Got the congrats and all.

it took 6 hours this morning but i finally got a ds as it is now up and running. completed and got the congrats page also. it may be a little slow to load but it does eventually load so now you can all get your ds for the day. have a wonderful wednesday all.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just got one of fitness centers. 2 minutes.
    I only have 1 more to make 26 and the extra bonus. I sure hope I didn't just jinx myself.

I was able to get one, too - about diapers/wipes. So guess they fixed the problem, so people who need to get one or two for the bonus still have the chance!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Just finished one on cell phones. I need one more for the big bonus so I'm hoping to be able to get one tomorrow too. SOOOOO close! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    Debbie

My DS haven't credited for the past two days. I completed 7/28 (website) and 7/29 (gyms)...but no credits so far. Do I have any hope?

i don't know about the one from 7/28 but the one you took on 7/29 should hopefully credit my 12:30 if it did not credit at 9:30 this morning. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I'm glad to hear that DS is up and running! I'm going to try to take one now.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

yes, I'm hoping that it will credit today, but that's what I was hoping yesterday!! This is the first month that I have been doing really well on surveys, so I am excited to get those credits! Thanks!

Guess I talked too soon, the page is still "Loading"... I'll keep trying!!! Good luck everyone!!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards