Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking In

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've arrived home safely from my journey to Columbus, Ohio. The people at 2Checkout.com were awesome. If any of you sell items and want to sell them online, they are a great shopping cart system---and hopefully an affiliate program, too! I gushed about our wonderful community here and how much it adds to Sunshine Rewards. I also made some new contacts and learned some thing about affiliate marketing that I didn't know before. All in all, I felt like it was a really good experience and can only help us continue to grow.

Tomorrow I fly out for Florida to Cindy's house. My uncle's funeral is Friday morning. I'm going to stay through the funeral and then the time at mom's house with the friends and family after that. I'm going to fly back to Indy Friday night so that we can drive to Cincinnati to meet up with the kids by Saturday morning. We had already promised to take them to King's Island this weekend and I didn't want to disappoint them. So SG's parents have them right now in Southern Indiana and are going to meet us there.

I missed Cassie losing her second tooth this morning. At least it wasn't her first. And she has already assured us all that the Tooth Fairy WILL be able to find her at her grandparents' house to deliver her anticipated Disney Dollars.

I'm going to go catch up with Angie on what's going on with the site and what needs to happen while I am in out of pocket most of the next three days. I really appreciate everyone being patient with cashouts, trouble tickets, etc. You never plan for something like this and as a family-owned business, it can be really difficult when a family issue arises.
    I am glad it sounds like everything went really well on your trip and I am so sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip to Flordia, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Have a nice trip with the girls to King's Island.... we use to go every summer when I was a kid.... my dad loved the Reds, so we went to Cincinnati so he could go to a game and we could go to King's Island. I loved it!

Glad you're back, and I hope your travels go well tomorrow.

"while I am in out of pocket"....that phrase was just being discussed today on the dis, how odd to see someone else use it!
    Sunshine Rewards

It is good to take the time to be with family and friends at this time... Angie and the mods will keep us behaving here, and we will all pitch in to answer newbie questions.

We will miss you though... your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Glad you're back, and I hope your travels go well tomorrow.

"while I am in out of pocket"....that phrase was just being discussed today on the dis, how odd to see someone else use it!
    I've never heard this phrase... what does it mean ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We all certainly understand, take the time you need, we'll behave and help hold the fort down for you.
    Have a safe trip and take care of eachother.
    Last edited by askomsky; 07-30-2008 at 10:08 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hugs to both you and Cindy during this difficult time. Just know that your SR friends are thinking about you!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Big to the whole Sunshine Family! We will be here when you get back...we will take care of each other until you get back! That is what I love about this site...SunshineFriends take care of their friends while the Sunshinefamily takes care of their family!
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=ligrumpygirl;169494]Big to the whole Sunshine Family! We will be here when you get back...we will take care of each other until you get back! That is what I love about this site...SunshineFriends take care of their friends while the Sunshinefamily takes care of their family![/QUOTE]

Very well said!! Somedays the posts on this board really bring a tear to my eye and make me pround to be a member.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Take your time and tend to your family. We all understand how things in your personal life are far more important.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I remember the smurf ride!

I loved it, alot of changes since then in that spot...now it is Scooby ride similar to the Buzz Lightyear one at Disney.

Paramount sold it last year and it now belongs to Cedar Point organization
    so they had to go in and change alot of the ride names that were connected to Paramount (Top Gun,Flight of Fear,Italian Job...etc....). Its a great place to take your kids.