Thread: Disney ties?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Disney ties?

Does anybody know of a merchant that sells Disney ties? Both men and boys?
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Does anybody know of a merchant that sells Disney ties? Both men and boys?
    Don't know of a specific merchant but I'm heading to THE LAND next weekend; would you like me to check out anything in particular?

P.S. - PD got us great vests and cummerbunds (totally Mickey oriented) for our cruise in Sept; I can check where he got those from as well, if you'd like.

M
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know that uniform shops used to carry some, check them out. I used to have to wear a tie to work, with my black and whites, as a waitress and I used to have a few Mickey ones....way back when in the day...

Also Our Laughing Place Store carries them once in awhile...and maybe Zazzle? AND..
    I just did a google search for disney neckties and there are a few on the web. Good Luck.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Don't know of a specific merchant but I'm heading to THE LAND next weekend; would you like me to check out anything in particular?

P.S. - PD got us great vests and cummerbunds (totally Mickey oriented) for our cruise in Sept; I can check where he got those from as well, if you'd like.

M
    Thanks so much but I don't want to bother you so much. Just thought it would be a cute idea to buy Disney ties for DH and DS for our cruise next year. It is a surprise for them and I am putting together a box of clues!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

M
    Yes please! Can you bug PD and see where he picked up the vests and cumberbunds?? My DH is dying to get a Disney set to wear on our cruise with his tux. I saw some on eBay but wasn't sure if that was the best way to go. Thank you Dude!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

eBay has some, not sure how you feel about used neckties, but I guess it wouldn't be bad if you can get a good image to see that there are no stains.

I searced eBay for "disney neckties"

Otherwise, I would also suggest a uniform supply store. Mine had them last time I was there, which was in October though.

Good luck!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have seen them at Wal-mart.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

not an SR store but wildties.com is the best place to get all types of ties at a great price

Sunshine Rewards