Thread: It's official...tickets!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default It's official...tickets!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,3430804.story

How many more offers do I have to do now here on SR to make up the extra $$?
    Sunshine Rewards

Hopefully like the article says that is it on the price increases for a while
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,3430804.story

How many more offers do I have to do now here on SR to make up the extra $$?
    Yeah even our local radio talk show annouced it today...
    Sunshine Rewards

Disneyland tickets too??

-r

So, do they typically increase AP prices as well?
    Sunshine Rewards

oh now I am feeling like I should buy my tickets tonight........we are planning on buying 10 day hopper (2 adult, 2 child).......and I am trying to price out on undercover tourist, but they are temp...down....

am I figuring this right........50 extra for hopping and 5 per day so technically another 400 extra.........I know that can't be right, right?!

I am not a disney newbie, but I am totoally in a brain freeze

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    oh now I am feeling like I should buy my tickets tonight........we are planning on buying 10 day hopper (2 adult, 2 child).......and I am trying to price out on undercover tourist, but they are temp...down....

am I figuring this right........50 extra for hopping and 5 per day so technically another 400 extra.........I know that can't be right, right?!

I am not a disney newbie, but I am totoally in a brain freeze

Pamela
    This is what the article said
    "Disney also raised the price of its "Magic Your Way" multiday-ticket packages, by 3 percent to 8 percent. The top deal, a 10-day adult Magic Your Way ticket, now costs $237, or $23.70 a day, up 5.3 percent. The Park Hopper add-on, which allows ticket holders to move among any of Disney's parks, will cost $50 for up to 10 days, a $5 increase. The Water Park Fun & More add-on option remains $50.

Florida residents may buy advance tickets from participating agencies, by phone or over the Internet, starting at $67.50 for one day. That also reflects a 5.6 percent increase from the current base price."

So I'm taking it as $237 +50 for hopper total which would be $287 for a 10 day hopper. It said $50 for up to 10 days a $5 increase overall is how I'm reading it.

What's the price now for an adult hopper for 10 days? Last I remember pricing it was 219 or something like that before adding on?
    Sunshine Rewards

well undercover tourist is sold out of old price tickets...only have new price

I double checked DWtickets (who is SR merchant) and I think it is about 263 for and adult 10day hoppper.

I put in for 2 adult,, 2 child with a dwsaver code and with shipping and taxes it is just over $1000 (1034.03 to be exact)

I might just buy them now (since Bud is paying half, I can stomach the prices up front)

PLUS...today I was sent an email pin code and got a discount on the 2 nights staying at Polynesian (saved over 250!...I know sick rate for 2 nights but my birthday treat remember!...so I have way more disney SR funds to make up for any extras..) I may make the hoppers APs at the end of our trip and use the rest of SR funds for that

Make sense...I just scrubbed the bathroom so I think the cleaning stuff is going to my brain!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    So, do they typically increase AP prices as well?
    DVC APs are already listed as $21 more per adult. Not sure of the kids prices.
    Sunshine Rewards