Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September trip plans

Default September trip plans

Just want to share my plans we've made so far

September 20th- Portland to Orlando. Long flight. Grab some nuggets at chick fil a in the airport and venture on to Magical Express. We're staying at Pop Century for just this night.

September 21st- Taxi to Boardwalk Inn/Villas and check into our DVC. Then head over to DHS. 12:20 lunch ADR at 50s Prime Time Cafe. We're thinking maybe Beaches & Cream for dinner, or if we have the energy, we'll head into World Showcase.

September 22nd- Epcot. We have a 12:20 ADR at Chefs de France. We might head to MK for dinner, OR we will just go to Wilderness Lodge to hang out for awhile. We love the Lodge, and my parents just bought a second DVC contract here and my mom wants to check it out a little more.

September 23rd- Downtown Disney in AM, take it easy. Earl of Sandwich for lunch. 1900 Park Faire for dinner, followed by MNSSHP! Meeting up with some friends for this, and I cannot wait!

September 24th-Probably DHS again for a little while to hit anything we may have missed. Boma for dinner.

September 25th- Animal Kingdom. Kona Cafe for dinner and then heading to Epcot for a World Showcase Tour with some friends.

September 26th- MK in AM. We might try and hit Food and wine Festival for a little while at some point today, we'll have to see. Cape May Cafe for dinner.

September 27th- Animal Kingdom or Epcot. Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner. Head over for SpectroMagic after dinner.

September 28th- Either Epcot or MK, and we'll likely head to airport around 2pm.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Sounds like fantastic plans! I really like all the places you have planned to eat at. You must be getting really excited!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Just want to share my plans we've made so far

September 20th- Portland to Orlando. Long flight. Grab some nuggets at chick fil a in the airport and venture on to Magical Express. We're staying at Pop Century for just this night.

September 21st- Taxi to Boardwalk Inn/Villas and check into our DVC. Then head over to DHS. 12:20 lunch ADR at 50s Prime Time Cafe. We're thinking maybe Beaches & Cream for dinner, or if we have the energy, we'll head into World Showcase.

September 22nd- Epcot. We have a 12:20 ADR at Chefs de France. We might head to MK for dinner, OR we will just go to Wilderness Lodge to hang out for awhile. We love the Lodge, and my parents just bought a second DVC contract here and my mom wants to check it out a little more.

September 23rd- Downtown Disney in AM, take it easy. Earl of Sandwich for lunch. 1900 Park Faire for dinner, followed by MNSSHP! Meeting up with some friends for this, and I cannot wait!

September 24th-Probably DHS again for a little while to hit anything we may have missed. Boma for dinner.

September 25th- Animal Kingdom. Kona Cafe for dinner and then heading to Epcot for a World Showcase Tour with some friends.

September 26th- MK in AM. We might try and hit Food and wine Festival for a little while at some point today, we'll have to see. Cape May Cafe for dinner.

September 27th- Animal Kingdom or Epcot. Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner. Head over for SpectroMagic after dinner.

September 28th- Either Epcot or MK, and we'll likely head to airport around 2pm.

Sounds like quite the trip! I'm jealous!

We'll be at the MNSSHP too that night. If you see a mom with 4 boys, a baby girl, and a cranky husband......stop and say hello!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Robin, your trip is right around the corner!!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

That sounds like a great trip. You are arriving the day we leave. DH and I are flying from Portland Sept 10 - 20. We are staying at OKW. I am getting sooooooo excited. I am surprising DH with tickets to MNSSHP!
    Elaine

You sound like you are all set for a great trip!! I am panicking, because I have so much left to do and plan, and time is running short. We leave on 9/17.

This is my plan.

9/17 Arrive MCO at 2pm, town car with grocery stop, arrive at Poly around 3, swim and relax a bit. dinner at 5:55 at 1900 Park Fare, Wishes at 8.

9/18 Epcot for rope drop, explore FW, lunch at Le Cellier 12:55, break, evening walking around WS, Illuminations at 9.

9/19 MK for RD quick cs lunch and back to the Poly by 1
    dinner 5:10pm at Crystal Palace and MNSSHP

9/20 sleep in and then head over to AK, dinner 6:20 Boma, try to get a cab back to Poly for Wishes at 8 (the kids love watching wishes from the Poly pool)

9/21 HS for rope drop (get to Toy Story Mania!!) cs lunch and break, dinner Mama Melrose FDP 5:00, F! at 8.

9/22 check out of Poly and store luggage, breakfast at Chef Mickey 9:20, spend the day in whichever park the kids pick, flight out at 7:15pm.

Let's hope we all get a great Sept. and no storms!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Robin, your trip is right around the corner!!

I know! Yippee! I am at $85 right now in my SR account and I'm scrambling to get to $96 so I can cash out for a $100 SM Disney card. I know I will make it, but i want it NOW. LOL. But I have 20/26 surveys, so 6 to go for that bonus.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    That sounds like a great trip. You are arriving the day we leave. DH and I are flying from Portland Sept 10 - 20. We are staying at OKW. I am getting sooooooo excited. I am surprising DH with tickets to MNSSHP!
    How funny- good vibes that we both have smooth flights. Who are you flying? We always fly SWA.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

O, I am jealous! Make sure to do trip reports when you return. I also have to make that long flight from PDX to MCO. Southwest is so much higher right now compared to Delta for January!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    You sound like you are all set for a great trip!! I am panicking, because I have so much left to do and plan, and time is running short. We leave on 9/17.

This is my plan.

9/17 Arrive MCO at 2pm, town car with grocery stop, arrive at Poly around 3, swim and relax a bit. dinner at 5:55 at 1900 Park Fare, Wishes at 8.

9/18 Epcot for rope drop, explore FW, lunch at Le Cellier 12:55, break, evening walking around WS, Illuminations at 9.

9/19 MK for RD quick cs lunch and back to the Poly by 1
    dinner 5:10pm at Crystal Palace and MNSSHP

9/20 sleep in and then head over to AK, dinner 6:20 Boma, try to get a cab back to Poly for Wishes at 8 (the kids love watching wishes from the Poly pool)

9/21 HS for rope drop (get to Toy Story Mania!!) cs lunch and break, dinner Mama Melrose FDP 5:00, F! at 8.

9/22 check out of Poly and store luggage, breakfast at Chef Mickey 9:20, spend the day in whichever park the kids pick, flight out at 7:15pm.

Let's hope we all get a great Sept. and no storms!!!
    Dorothy, sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Take good care of the Poly for me!!!! I'm elated to have booked another trip in January, but just don't think I can fork over the money to stay there again this year. We've been two years in a row so now it's time to stay somewhere else.

I had forgotten about Toy Story Mania, too!!! Now I can't wait even more!!!

Hopefully both you and Robin will have beautiful weather. I'll order it up special for you .