Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Pending Credit is Stuck?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Question My Pending Credit is Stuck?

It went into pending yesterday morning and the date on it is 8/9/09, I thought it would credit overnight but it didn't? Now what? Does it need a push or a shove from Tricia?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Must be a script did not run last night, as mine is stuck too. Logged on just to see that bump in my earnings to not see it. I'm sure someone will nudge it along soon.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Good to know it isn't just me...must be a glitch? Thanks for letting me know.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yeah, I'm thinking the script didn't run last night. I was waiting on a biggie shopping amount to credit too...can't wait to see that jump!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking the script didn't run last night. I was waiting on a biggie shopping amount to credit too...can't wait to see that jump!!
    a biggie huh? Does this mean that I won't take over the #1 spot on the big board??? Darn, I wanted to bask in the glory for at least a few hours!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Pending credits have now been credited...thank you Tricia!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    a biggie huh? Does this mean that I won't take over the #1 spot on the big board??? Darn, I wanted to bask in the glory for at least a few hours!!
    LOL! I don't think I'll bump your super earnings, but I'll give you a good race (for the 10 mins I cling onto the big board, LOL!). We broke down and ordered new pool steps from In The Swim, and the 25 credits just came through pending last night. Posted now, but the big board hasn't updated. My SR acct is LOVING In The Swim this quarter, LOL! (and they're loving me!)
    Lori

You DID get to #1! YAY!!!!!!!!!! (let's see how long I cling onto that #5...not long I bet, LOL!)

Lori

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    You DID get to #1! YAY!!!!!!!!!! (let's see how long I cling onto that #5...not long I bet, LOL!)

WooHoo...I just clicked and saw it too....it won't last long, I'm sure but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Did you notice that four of us from the Boston Meet are in the top ten..how cool is that? Must have been the sea salt or something?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

WooHoo...I just clicked and saw it too....it won't last long, I'm sure but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Did you notice that four of us from the Boston Meet are in the top ten..how cool is that? Must have been the sea salt or something?
    I did, and if you go to the top 15, Pam from MA is right up there with us. Couldn't have planned that to happen if we tried! Congrats on being #1, Pam. I'm happy to be #8. I'd better take a screen shot for the memory before I go BYE-BYE off the Big Board.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards