Tricia,
A girl at work has been checking out SR by looking at it through my log in so she could actually see all the stores and how it all works. She wants to join as my referral.

Herein lies the problem, she does not have a computer at home. She can go to her mother-in-laws to sign up and all. But, most of her searching/shopping will be done here at work. While there are 6 different computer workstations here at work and the fact that we work OPPOSITE SHIFTS (Cheryl works 7a-7p and I work 7p-7a and we do not overlap), the problem is that she wants to do her shopping while she is at work.

So...will this be possible? I am not sure how the ISP ID works here, but I do not want it to cause problems with my SR account. I told her not to sign up here at work PERIOD. I told her I would send you a message to see if somehow we could work this out. She is not into doing offers...just shopping. I just do not want any problems with my account because of her using SR.

I use my laptop while I am at work, but not sure if that still is the same ISP ID or whatever. Can you or Sunshine Guy please tell me if/how we can make this work without jepardizing my SR account. Her name is Cheryl James and hopefully if she can get to her mother-in-laws she is going to sign up tonight. I explained to her that this is entirely up to you in how/if it will work.