Thread: Big Thanks to Miss Angie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Big Thanks to Miss Angie

Miss Angie Rocks - she was able to track down a credit for my Kohls order and I didn't even have a confirmation email. I placed an order with Kohls and never recieved a confirmation email or an email that the package was shipped. A package just showed up on my front porch. When I didn't receive credit, I thought all was lost. BUT, Miss Angie was able to get me my credit! What a nice jump in my account today and what a surprise. Thanks very much!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

It's rare, very rare. It must have been your lucky day! Congrats!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing those credits post.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    It's rare, very rare. It must have been your lucky day! Congrats!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing those credits post.
    I feel like it is my lucky day - I woke up and found that this had credited ( I really thought there was no hope) and DH finally has hung some of our blinds and curtains. I am off to do some more shopping tonight while he watches the Olympics!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards