Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedi Paws

Default Pedi Paws

Has anyone tried this? It looks like an easy solution to the sharp kitty nails but I wonder if it really works.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

It's funny you mention it because I just saw that we had three people order it yesterday!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am interested to know how it works too.... nail cutting is not a fun thing around here!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd be interested in how well this works too. Depending on how quickly I can get my job situation taken care of, this might be a nice Christmas present for my mom. Th en again, that would mean she would no longer have a reason to drag Miss Ohio State into Petsmart for her periodic nail trim and new bandana for her to chew up!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I was one of the 3 who ordered yesterday. With 2 indoor cats and 2 dogs, that's a lot of nails to trim. I'm willing to give it a try. I'll let you know when I get it. I did upgrade to the more powerful one with the quieter motor thinking that might help with the cats getting used to it. The dogs would probably be okay no matter what the noise.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Spring, I decided to try it also. This is one job I do not like. Maybe this will be a lot better and they won't get all crazy. I have one dog that despises nail cutting. The other two are too bad. I upgraded also. Thinking the noise won't be as bad.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Please let us know how they work!!! Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I've been waiting to see if SR gets this as an offer; is it out there? I couldn't find it. I'd be buying this in a heartbeat. I use both guillotine and the snips for the nails and I've also used a dremel. The dremel is great but I get REAL nervous about the dogs hair getting entwined in the spinner. This piece actually looks like a workable alternative to blood dripping all over the grooming table when the dogs decide to shove more of their nail in the trimmer than necessary!

Where can I find this on SR?

ETA: FOUND IT!
    Last edited by m4travels; 08-18-2008 at 12:38 AM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I've been waiting to see if SR gets this as an offer; is it out there? I couldn't find it. I'd be buying this in a heartbeat. I use both guillotine and the snips for the nails and I've also used a dremel. The dremel is great but I get REAL nervous about the dogs hair getting entwined in the spinner. This piece actually looks like a workable alternative to blood dripping all over the grooming table when the dogs decide to shove more of their nail in the trimmer than necessary!

Where can I find this on SR?

ETA: FOUND IT!

Where did you find it? In offers? Off to go see..... Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    Where did you find it? In offers? Off to go see..... Thanks!
    Yup, it was one of the newer offers.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards