Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedi Paws

Default Can't wait to try it out!!!

We have recently redone our floors and added 6 coats of plyurothane and the dogs nails can be an issue to maintaining them. Ordered Firday pm and can't wait for it to come!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Of course, I've watched the infomercial before & wanted it, but waited until maybe SR got it. I'll probably order it. I have no issues doing the cats nails, it's the puppy's nails...he has gotten me so good that in one sitting I had bruises on the back of my arm, the front of my leg & the back of one calf. It was not pretty!

Anyone used it before?? Or know of someone who has? I'm just wondering how different this is than a dremel??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Of course, I've watched the infomercial before & wanted it, but waited until maybe SR got it. I'll probably order it. I have no issues doing the cats nails, it's the puppy's nails...he has gotten me so good that in one sitting I had bruises on the back of my arm, the front of my leg & the back of one calf. It was not pretty!

Anyone used it before?? Or know of someone who has? I'm just wondering how different this is than a dremel??
    I was thinking the same thing! I too always look like I was in a wrestling match and lost Dh does take him running with him in the am so at least the pavement helps. But DDg (darling dog) like to chew on his nails ?!
    and they splinter. I have used cardboard nail files before but they are a pain to try to manage with a WWE DDg match.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    WWE DDg match.
    Exactly!!

Good luck to us!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

It looks like it has a stop guard on where the dremmel doesn't.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

The stop guard is what got my attention. Our furbaby has dark nails and its hard to see the vein lines.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Has anyone tried this? It looks like an easy solution to the sharp kitty nails but I wonder if it really works.
    I want to know how they work too....I have 3 indoor cats and a puppy. Too many claws!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Anyone get this item yet? All I got was a postcard last week stating that due to popular demand, shipping would take the full 6 weeks. However, I could order another at a discount price. Not sure why I'd order another if they are having trouble getting the first one to me. Has anyone had better luck and actually gotten it yet?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Pat...I received the same postcard and agree. I am waiting patiently for this. It is such a good idea.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Anyone get this item yet? All I got was a postcard last week stating that due to popular demand, shipping would take the full 6 weeks. However, I could order another at a discount price. Not sure why I'd order another if they are having trouble getting the first one to me. Has anyone had better luck and actually gotten it yet?
    When did you guys order? I ordered last week. Guess I will be getting a postcard soon.
    Sunshine Rewards