Thread: thanks, sunni!

Default thanks, sunni!

Thank you, Marilyn (Sunni) for the sweet baby gift that came today!! I love the little outfit - it will be a little while before she wears it, but it is so cute and I know she will look cute in it. Thanks again!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Isn't Marilyn the best? She sent me the cutest picture frame this week. I need to find a good picture to put in it.

Congrats again on the baby girl!
    Sunshine Rewards

Marilyn is just spreading the sunshine!! She sent me a beautiful Thinking of You card today as well. Couldn't have arrived on a better day! Thank you so much, Always Sunni!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Thank you, Marilyn (Sunni) for the sweet baby gift that came today!! I love the little outfit - it will be a little while before she wears it, but it is so cute and I know she will look cute in it. Thanks again!
    Welcome. Glad it made it. I thought it would be good when the weather is cooler. It was fun to shop for a girl, since I have been doing boy shopping. Everything is so sweet. take care!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Isn't Marilyn the best? She sent me the cutest picture frame this week. I need to find a good picture to put in it.

Congrats again on the baby girl!
    I am thinking of a cute picture of you and Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Marilyn is just spreading the sunshine!! She sent me a beautiful Thinking of You card today as well. Couldn't have arrived on a better day! Thank you so much, Always Sunni!
    I am glad it arrived on a day needed. You have helped me out with quite a few days.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards