Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The perfect Disney day...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default The perfect Disney day...

If you had ALL the money in the world, what would your perfect day include at Walt Disney World?? 24 hours...and $$$$!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know mine would include a very nice vow renewal with all the works!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would have them close the MK down for the day and have it all to myself with all my family and close friends invited....and then spend the night in the castle!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think I would feel lonely if we were the ONLY ones in the park, so I would say maybe only fill it to 10% capacity.

I would want to sleep in Cindy's castle, do the "underground" (can't remember the real name) tour. Have meet and greet with ALL the characters whether it was during a meal or not. A personal tour of all the best kept Disney secrets and a tourguide for a "hidden mickey hunt" at MK.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I always laugh about the Disney Splurge because of what the Splurge on. For me the perfect disney day starts with a room at the Poly overlooking the magic kingdom. Breakfast for me isn't really important but if I had to do it I would choose Kona. Then a fabulous day at Epcot moving around the countries with lunch Japan for Sushi. Then off to a magical night at the Magic Kingdom with a closing dinner at either the restaurant on the water at GF or California Grill during fireworks. To me every single day is magical for me and I would spend my splurge over 3 or 4 days.

We would take a personal jet to Orlando. Then have a limo take my family to WDW. The parks could be at 20-25% capacities. I am with askomsky that it would be weird to be alone. I would go to Epcot first and ride what we want as walk ons. They would limo us over to Magic Kingdom and we would ride again whatever we want as walk ons. I would also be able to hand out gifts to whomever I see at Disney that looks deserving. We would eat in the castle but have Ohana food brought over. Then we would get to stay the night in the castle of course. We would then have breakfast served to us in bed.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Janet....you must be going through WDW withdrawal! I know I am! Hmmm.....what would I do!?!?

I would like a VERY empty park - not abandoned, I am like Dee and April, that would be too weird for me....

Go to MK and have breakfast at Cindy's with ALL the princesses! Even the ones that don't normally appear. Then do all the rides without wait with my family. And do some of our favorites a couple times in a row!

Go to Rainforest Cafe for early dinner/late lunch (my favorite place!) and might as well do the safari while we are there!

I would head over to Epcot and do Soarin and TT - with surprisingly NO wait!

Then we would sit down and have a break before heading to our resort - the Poly! But wait! What is this???? The dream team appears with an extra DVC membership ALL for me! Now...THAT would be my perfect day at WDW!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I would have them close the MK down for the day and have it all to myself with all my family and close friends invited....and then spend the night in the castle!
    Wow, Pam, can I be one of your friends?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I would do alot of the same things, for sure sleep in Cindy's castle. However, I would add one thing, I would have my girls be a little younger when everything was still so magical and new to them. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, this year, but I think maybe the time we went when they were 6 and 9 or 3 and 5 were the absolute best. Their eyes just glowed over everything. They saw Cinderella as Cinderella not a pretty girl with a wig on and dressed liked Cinderella.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    But wait! What is this???? The dream team appears with an extra DVC membership ALL for me! Now...THAT would be my perfect day at WDW!!!!
    Now that would be SUPER!
    <Sunshine Rewards