Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The perfect Disney day...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Janet....you must be going through WDW withdrawal! I know I am! Hmmm.....what would I do!?!?!!!
    Nope...just bored today! Thought I would pose some thinking questions...but I fogot to add my answer! I will have to do that...
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd get (re)married in the Wedding Pavillion with all the wedding stuff that Disney has to offer, then have a reception at - um - I don't know which resort I'd choose. Then I'd reserve either MK or EPCOT for the rest of the day just for us and the wedding guests. WE'd have a special fireworks show at the end of the day, then DH and I would spend the night in Cinderella's suite.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Nope...just bored today! Thought I would pose some thinking questions...but I fogot to add my answer! I will have to do that...
    Janet!!! What is your perfect day at Disney? We are still waiting!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

WOW with school starting I totally forgot!

I would start the day at MK with very few people around...stopping at Main St. Bakery for breakfast! Hit Fantasyland since that is Emily's favorite. Do Tomorrowland and Toontown. By that time, hit Casey's for a hot dog on the way out. Back to my "home" of Saratoga Springs for a swim and a nap. Dinner at California Grill...with the kids being small we can't get there when the fireworks are on but that would be a bonus! Ending the day at Cinderella's Castle for the stay we won earlier...I would probably be too busy taking pictures and calling/texting people to even sleep!!

I am happy to say that this all usually happens...except for the Castle!!...I am so lucky to own DVC and have the luxury to wander around the "world" now and not have to run!
    Sunshine Rewards