Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coral Reef Menu Info

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Coral Reef Menu Info

I just found this info on the disboards, so I thought I'd share here!!

FYI you can now email WDW.Epcot.Coral.Reef.Restaurant@disney.com with your request. Include the following:

Name
    Date
    Time
    Conf#
    Occasion

I called the Coral Reef # and an automated message gave me this email for "personalized menus". I sent in my request and Debbi responded to me just hours later. I didn't even ask for a diver (I didn't want to be a pest, I just really wanted the menu!), and she booked a diver for me!

I'm doing the diver & menu in December for DH & family! I haven't told ANYONE!! I'm very excited about it...I just have to now send the photos!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am DEFINITELY doing this is July!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I would love to do this also, but don't really have an occasion we are celebrating!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    I would love to do this also, but don't really have an occasion we are celebrating!
    Do you need an occasion?? Can't you say "celebrating family time" or something?? I will probably do that.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm feeling really dumb right now. What does it mean to get a diver? Is there an extra cost?

We're doing this for the Candlelight Processional and I would love to know more about the restaurant/special touches.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

We did this for my dd b-day last year and she loved it. I highly reccomend it. The menu had 3 photos of her on it and the diver swam up to the window holding a sign that said Happy 9th Birthday Megan. At the time it was free I was told they were thinking about charging for the diver in the future, but I don't know if they decided to or not.

i spoke on several occassions to debbi, when i was making my arrangements for the diver. this was for our april trip last year. she is the best to work with. however, her thinking on the diver is: she wants to beable to add a little magic to the experience, however, she also does not want it to become abused or commercialized. so she only allows so many divers over a certain amount of time.

but if you do have a reason to celebrate, call debbi, and she will work with you, she is a very nice lady.

i did not get the personalized menus made, but she told me she can put a lot of pictures on them.

great place to celebrate.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=8753

scroll down a little way and there is my scrapbook page fromt he coral reef with the diver.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

OH my head is spinning. I am so overwelmed at all the possibilities at WDW.
    I havent forgotten the trip I would love to do for our family. I love reading up on everyones TR and PTR's. Thank you for posting Jen.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks so much for posting this Jen!

I always saw it mentioned, but I never knew how they got it done. We are going January 2010 to celebrate DD's completing HS and getting her GED early (if all goes according to plan that is...she is homeschooled).

We are planning 2 weeks a ASMu and 2-3 days maybe at Hard Rock...so, I guess I had better get to some surveys now
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards