Thread: Veterans---I need help!

Default Veterans---I need help!

Can someone help me with these basic questions? I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out the answers!

1. When doing offers, such as Big Bucks, how much of the offer do I really need to finish? I always do the first page (with email, and always check the box to do the 3-5 minute survey), then I do the first survey, then about 20 follow with different prizes!!! This is where I start to loose it!! Do I have to continue throught all of them to get credit?

2. When shopping through the SR link, if I use a discount code, which I may have received through an email or catalog, will I still get credit through SR? Or can I only use the coupons and codes listed on this site?

Thanks in advance!

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

1. Ok, Big Buck, Surveys for Fun, She Says, etc. (they all look the same), you need to go all the way to the end where you get a screen saying you have been entered into the contest. The questions you are required to answer have an asterisk * beside them. It's about 4-5 pages, sometimes you'll get a couple pages with offers that will have a "skip" button at the bottom, and then you'll get the screen saying you've been entered into the drawing. THEN you need to check your email, you will be sent a confirmation email that you need to click on. I'm not sure if this really helps, but I usually get credit by doing it that way.

2. I have read in several places that if you use a coupon/code that you risk not getting credit. Since I'm always looking for a deal, you need to weigh whether or not the coupon/code is worth losing the credit. Maybe some of the others can give you a better answer.

Hope this helps
    JollyTammy

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

As far as the shopping goes you really should only use coupons and codes that you find on the SR website or on the merchants website. If you get it in email or off of another site then you are chancing it not crediting. Some merchants it wont matter but there really isnt a way to know which ones those are. I know that Shoebuy for instance doesnt allow any other kind of coupons and are very strict. The rule of thumb I follow is that if I get a really good coupon that is better than the rewards I would get I will shop through SR and use the coupon and then if it credits great and if not then I dont get upset. If you absolutely want the rewards more than the coupon then dont chance using the coupon. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!! I knew someone would have an answer for me. Off to do more offers.

Default Help Again

OKAY----Just did Serving Surveys, answered YES to one of the questions (like they said I had too) and I ended up at GOOGLE!! This happened over the weekend, too, and I just chalked it up to a computer glitch. Today, I cleaned everything, cleared cookies, etc. and was starting from scratch. Any ideas?? I think the only way I'll earn money for our trip is through shopping--that's not so bad!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Are you using a new email address or moving your dot? I find that sometimes with these offers I have to put in which company it is (such as Generous Genie or My Insider Deals) and which email variation I use so I don't repeat. If you were sent to google you used a duplicate email for the offer. Try clearing out and trying a new variation.
    Sunshine Rewards