Thread: Angie; YOU ROCK!!!!!

Default Angie; YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thank you for finding my credit for me. I knew by reading from other posts I had a chance, a glimmer of hope!
    ,agian!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Oh gosh, you don't have to make such a fuss!

You're welcome--like I always say, I love credits just as much as you.
    Angie

No fussing, just and I want you to know how much it means to me. You have come through for me not just once this week BUT TWICE.
    FYI:
    Im on a roll, and I cant stop. I dont want to jinx myself but I think I might stand a chance and make ah,hem (you know) Something I havent done yet. And even if I dont do it, its the most I've made here in a month since I started and it feels GREAT!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    No fussing, just and I want you to know how much it means to me. You have come through for me not just once this week BUT TWICE.
    FYI:
    Im on a roll, and I cant stop. I dont want to jinx myself but I think I might stand a chance and make ah,hem (you know) Something I havent done yet. And even if I dont do it, its the most I've made here in a month since I started and it feels GREAT!

Wow! That is exciting--I hope you make "it". Congratulations
    Angie