Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phew, I am exhausted....

Default Phew, I am exhausted....

I have been killed with coupons for Labor Day sales for the weekend. Sheesh, everything is on sale. Going to be some great online only shopping. Some of the sales have started today, others tomorrow...the merchants are finally realiziing that people want to shop online and stay away from the crowds of people and save gas money.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have been killed with coupons for Labor Day sales for the weekend. Sheesh, everything is on sale. Going to be some great online only shopping. Some of the sales have started today, others tomorrow...the merchants are finally realiziing that people want to shop online and stay away from the crowds of people and save gas money.
    Thanks, Cindy! BTW, you deserve a RAISE! Do you think your Boss reads the forum?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks, Cindy! BTW, you deserve a RAISE! Do you think your Boss reads the forum?
    If she does, she probably ignores everything she reads on the Internet. It's soooooo unreliable. LOL!

There really are AMAZING deals for Labor Day. Everything from snacks to furniture are going to be on sale. I think it has been a very slow Back to School season and merchants are getting worried. So they are getting agressive with Labor Day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

A girlfriend was describing her trip to the mall the other day and said that salespeople were ATTACKING her in every store!! I thought the same thing (that merchants have had lower than usual back to school sales) and are really pushing for sales...

Thanks for the heads-up on the sales...I will have to see what I can find tomorrow while I am packing for the beach!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Will the deals be revealed before Labor Day or as they come out?

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post

When she doesn't, I just forward the posts to her. LOL

The deals will be coming out starting tomorrow for the most part and going through monday. There is no way for me to post them before the actual release date because of the way the system is set up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Good. Maybe some shopping will help me feel better. Right now, Mrs. Prindables is on my mind. AGAIN!

Surprisingly, the girls don't have to wear uniforms. I guess because it's a school only for Early Children and Pre-K, so I can always buy some pretty little things for them as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed a big Children's place order. Great deal to be able to combine the 15% off code, $5 flat rate shipping, AND their "under $10" sale. I got a total of 4 pair of pants, 2 pair of jeans, 2 pair of tights, 2 pair of leggings, 2 sweaters, and 4 other tops for $140!

Remember that the Mrs. Prindables deal ends on the 30th. That remindes me that I need to place another order. LOL! I sent some to my grandmother last week for her birthday and her favorite were the dark chocolate non-pareil ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Remember that the Mrs. Prindables deal ends on the 30th. That remindes me that I need to place another order. LOL! I sent some to my grandmother last week for her birthday and her favorite were the dark chocolate non-pareil ones.
    That's the one that I have my eye on too....I wish it was a food allowed on WW?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    That's the one that I have my eye on too....I wish it was a food allowed on WW?
    Yeah....the WW thing is the only thing that has held me back from ordering thus far. I'm kind of in "full on" WW mode right now. I should have ordered yesterday knowing that I will be off the wagon for Labor Day weekend anyway.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs