Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Disney Photosession

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default My Disney Photosession

Here are only a few of our pictures from our photosession in July...

The biggest obstibles we had - a 20 month old who hate to sit still and a 7 yr old daughter who blinks/squints in every picture! We had over 100 pictures taken...some really nice ones of DH and I seperately and together. The ones of the kids came out nice considering the obsticles!

Would I do it for $50 next year? Not sure..but I think so. Last year, I hired an amazing local photographer who does a lot of Disney bridal photos. I LOVED his pictures but it cost me $400 (I think). So if it cost me $50 to get yearly family photos, so be it!

PS I decided to do this last minute...so no matching outfits. I did that last year...all wore shades of blue shirts and khakis. I recommend that...not matching EXACTLY but wearing the same colors.

SORRY SO BIG! PHOTOBUCKET WON'T MAKE THEM SMALLER EVEN THOUGH I CHANGED THEM! WILL KEEP WORKING ON IT!

Sunshine Rewards

Jack is becoming quite the little man! I like the one of Emily by the post.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thank you, Hedy! I liked the post one too...the photographer actually got good pictures of me by the post too ( AND I HATE PICTURES OF ME!) but I won't post them.

Another point...get the kids' hair cut BEFORE photo session!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 11-19-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Jack and Emily look adorable. You look so happy. I think all the pictures look great. I agree with Heather about Emily by post. What great memories for you all.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Janet.....

the pictures came out so nice!! I was thinking of doing this at Poly in November, but the price increase seeems to be more that and extra $25. On the DIS they are say it that it is $75 and then another extra if you want it on you photopass CD.

Not sure that I want to spend that on top of photopass........although...you are right that is not such a bad price since you did pay $400 for the other photographer.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Pam,

I would double check on that pricing. I prepaid my photopass for $99 and then $25 (now 50) for the session. They put all my pictures on my photopass..no extra cost.

Give Photopass a call. Where are you staying?? I got the run around while I was AT Disney because the "main desk" at SSR (which is not even AT SSR!) told me there was no desk at the resort. Apparently every resort has a photopass desk.

I may have the number somewhere...let me know.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh Janet they are gorgeous! And Jack does look like a little man! Too cute. I agree Emily looks so sweet standing near the post. I think it was definitely worth it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh I love them! I think they turned out really nice! I was planning on doing this w/the fam in December, but not sure if DSIL will go for the price increase or not. She may. Still have to figure out when to fit it into our schedules though.

I know the big question over on the dis is what time your session was at. Since mine is in December I'm leaning towards afternoon sometime since the sun won't be as strong!

Thanks for posting Janet!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Your pictures turned out great! Your children are adorable!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh I love them! I think they turned out really nice! I was planning on doing this w/the fam in December, but not sure if DSIL will go for the price increase or not. She may. Still have to figure out when to fit it into our schedules though.

I know the big question over on the dis is what time your session was at. Since mine is in December I'm leaning towards afternoon sometime since the sun won't be as strong!

Thanks for posting Janet!
    My appointment was at 3:30 on a Sunday. I believe I had the last appointment that day - maybe because it was a Sunday? It WAS sunny...but I don't think you can really avoid the sun in Florida! Unless you are an expert of where the sun is at all times...it is a gamble because you don't know exactly where they are going to take you. My photographer wanted to take us out longer to a part of SSR that was a little further away but the kids were "done" at that point.
    Sunshine Rewards