Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visa gift card in mail?

Default Visa gift card in mail?

Did anyone else receive a $10 Visa gift/debit card in the mail? I am thinking it might be related to an offer but can't remember. I did receive a Clorox bleach pen earlier this week!

Shelly, I posted about it in another thread, but yes, I got one today too. I'm thinking it may be from one of the Aisle 7 forms I sent in about 6 weeks ago, but there's nothing on the card to say what it's from.

If it is from Aisle 7....I should have another one coming any day now!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Well I'm excited!! The return address is "Program Headquarters" and I did send in a form. I thought it was for a check but this works too!

Thanks!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Shelly, I posted about it in another thread, but yes, I got one today too. I'm thinking it may be from one of the Aisle 7 forms I sent in about 6 weeks ago, but there's nothing on the card to say what it's from.

If it is from Aisle 7....I should have another one coming any day now!
    Careful though I remember reading somewhere that you can only "request" one, one every 12 wks or something like that. Right after I received mine a few months ago I mailed in another one and i'm not sure if it was in the timeframe or not. I'll let you know if I get another one in the mail, bc I did send away for another one once I realized they were real!
    Sunshine Rewards

The one I received had My Insider Deals right on the bottom of the VISA card.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one too. I know mine is from Aisle No 7 as that is the only one I sent in. I sent one in my DH's name and mine both on 7/14. One was for Dove Body Lotion and I think the other was for McDonald's soda? I would love to get 2 but assume we will only get one.

Michelle

So where do you find these printable things to send in? I don't think I've ever seen such a page.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So where do you find these printable things to send in? I don't think I've ever seen such a page.
    It is the 2nd confirmation email that you get now. You print the page and mail it into the address shown on the page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Careful though I remember reading somewhere that you can only "request" one, one every 12 wks or something like that. Right after I received mine a few months ago I mailed in another one and i'm not sure if it was in the timeframe or not. I'll let you know if I get another one in the mail, bc I did send away for another one once I realized they were real!
    Ah, ok. Well, I'm not going to complain about getting $10 in free money in the mail even if that second one doesn't come. If it does, great!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards