Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visa gift card in mail?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Came home from vaca to find another $10 Visa card in the mail, it looked just like the one I got 2 months ago from Aisle no#7! Whoo hoo! Going into the "xmas" fund stash.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like lots of people are getting Aisle #7, I will have to try that, I sent a MID one in, back in May, and have never gotten it, has anyone ever gotten one from MID?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Sounds like lots of people are getting Aisle #7, I will have to try that, I sent a MID one in, back in May, and have never gotten it, has anyone ever gotten one from MID?
    Yeah these were from MID's if I'm not mistaken. The one I just got today I'm pretty sure was one of the last MID's I did, just can't remember which one it was. Their the only ones I recall that email you the certificate for confirmation that you print out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just opened up my gift card - I can't find where I stored my email confirmation but it seems like it's only been a month since I've done the MID offer.
    Watch for the expiration date - mine is only good through November.

Sunshine Rewards