Thread: Tricia or Sunshine Guy Referral Did Not Shou Up In My Account

Question Tricia or Sunshine Guy Referral Did Not Shou Up In My Account

Tricia a couple of weeks back a friend at work joined () SR and she has already passed the $5 mark. Yay!

Last Saturday night, (August 23) another friend wanted to join SR so I explained all the issues about doing it at work and that she could not do any offers at work. She agreed and Melanie joined SR ( ). Later on Sunday I signed in to check my referrals to notice she is not listed as one of my referrals.

I assumed that she ended up on X's SR account as a referral for some reason. Is there any way you can check this and correct it? I am not sure why this happened since X did not sign up at work. X checked her account and she has no referrals. So...what happened to my referral? I am confused. Please help!

Anna
    Last edited by m 'n c; 08-29-2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: please don't share names and email addresses in the forums
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would open a Trouble ticket. From previous responses to similar questions in the forums though Tricia can't really do anything if they didn't go through the links properly and sign up or if cookies were blocked when they signed up and it didn't track back to you.
    Sunshine Rewards