Thread: SunshineGirl.....Crediting Question...

Default SunshineGirl.....Crediting Question...

I made purchases through SR for Gift Certficates.com on July 4th, Avon on July 6th, and Restaurant.com on July 12th and haven't gotten credit for them yet. Should I file a trouble ticket for the first two since it has been a week or should I wait since you may still be catching up on credits from the Affiliate Summit? Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wouldn't file anything until Monday evening or Tuesday morning and lets see if they come through on Monday. Seems like alot of things pop up on Mondays. It won't hurt your chances of getting paid if you wait and it might save you the aggravation.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet! I made quite a few purchases over the past week and I am trying to keep track of them all so I wanted to check about the trouble ticket before I forget.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the credit on hold for restaurant.com today... No credit on Avon or GiftCertificates.com. I used a gift certificate to buy gift certificates on GiftCertificates.com. Does that make a difference in getting a credit or not?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I got the credit on hold for restaurant.com today... No credit on Avon or GiftCertificates.com. I used a gift certificate to buy gift certificates on GiftCertificates.com. Does that make a difference in getting a credit or not?
    It's quite possible. A lot of places will only give us the actual price of your purchase, which would not be anything if you used a gift certificate. But each place is different.

Avon should be posting later today. I think I saw some of those come in over the weekend. Hopefully one is yours!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im not sure about how the GC affects it but I think Mondays are the day that Tricia typically will upload from the merchants and advertisers and since each takes a long time I would say there is still a chance that you may get it later today. Some merchants also only post credits once a week or once a month. If the others aren't there by tonight late or early am tomorrow and it has been the 7 days then file the TT so Tricia can check on the specifics of your order.

ETA: OOps I was typing while Tricia was LOL Im just much slower a typer than she is.
    Sunshine Rewards