Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Products

Default Disney Products

We're working on trying out some new things that we learned about at the Summit and would like to get your feedback. We are thinking about featuring specific products on our site rather than just lists of merchants.

What do you think about the following page?

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/disneystuff.php

Are you any more likely to buy the products than when you see these same three merchants listed in our "Disney" section? Are there any products that interest you that you did not know about before? Do you think that you would use pages like this to do your shopping if we put the resources into developing them?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I really like that set up. I can see that I have a ton of those things already.
    ________
    YAMAHA V50 SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:17 AM.

I like it! Much easier than browsing the website if you're just kind of looking.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

I like it too! Though I am not a huge shopper I would prefer this rather than going through the sites!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I like that idea for setting up a spotlight category each week or month. I would also like to know if it is possible to put in a search function where if I am looking for a product I can search for it and it will let me know what if any SR merchants sell that product. I would make price shopping alot easier, cut down on having people clicking on the links of similar merchants to check out prices and then maybe not getting credit because of all the cookies and also will let me know right off if I can get it anywhere on SR. An example would be like the other day when I said I was looking for Bare Minerals make-up. I would have to search all of the merchants to see if they carry it. If there were a search function for that it would have popped up Sephora and any other place that might carry it. The category idea is great because it will help me find things I didn't know I needed
    Sunshine Rewards

I swear Janet, we are going to have to change your title to make you an official member of the Sunshine Family.

SunshineGuy has actually been on his computer most of the day today working on ways to do this. It was one of my "bright ideas" that came out of Affiliate Summit. I think we may test it on a limited basis tomorrow with just a merchant or two. If it works and doesn't crash our server, I would like to see us have a full-fledge shopping by keyword addition to the site in the next 7-10 days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ooh!! I like this idea a lot. I don't think I'd have gone to any of these stores looking for Disney stuff without that. There's LOTS of stores on the lists infact that I don't have a clue what they sale....lol
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

What can I say Tricia but great minds think alike??? Poor Sunshineguy now he has two of us coming up with things for him to do. I think this would be awesome and as always you are on top of the needs of the membership.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love the page with the disney listings - lots of new sites to check out that I never would have known about otherwise!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I like that idea for setting up a spotlight category each week or month. I would also like to know if it is possible to put in a search function where if I am looking for a product I can search for it and it will let me know what if any SR merchants sell that product. I would make price shopping alot easier, cut down on having people clicking on the links of similar merchants to check out prices and then maybe not getting credit because of all the cookies and also will let me know right off if I can get it anywhere on SR. An example would be like the other day when I said I was looking for Bare Minerals make-up. I would have to search all of the merchants to see if they carry it. If there were a search function for that it would have popped up Sephora and any other place that might carry it. The category idea is great because it will help me find things I didn't know I needed
    This is exactly what I was thinking about the other night when I was searching for sites that carry the jibbitz for the crocs!! It will make it much easier to spend my money through SR!! Great ideas!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I love this!!I would buy alot of these items!!!

Chrissy