Thread: History book club question

Default History book club question

Hey all! I am planning on doing the History Book Club offer, but I just want to make sure I am not missing anything in the terms. I order the 4 books and then I get one of their postcards every few weeks with the latest gotta have book, right? I don't have to buy books for a certain amount of months. I know I will order more than the 4 but I don't want to get sucked into a huge long term thing.

TIA! I know they have all of it on the site, but I have a habit of missing important items in the terms.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you've got it. Just remember that the postcard will include an "editor's choice" book selection. They will automatically send it to you if you don't reply, either by returning the postcard or on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I think you've got it. Just remember that the postcard will include an "editor's choice" book selection. They will automatically send it to you if you don't reply, either by returning the postcard or on their website.
    I've been a member of HBC for years and years... decades, in fact!

They'll send you the card with the editor's choice in plenty of time for you to respond that you don't want it. Actually, they have a terrific website and I find it much more efficient to respond online... saves time and a stamp
    Sunshine Rewards