Thread: Wish it was true

Default Wish it was true

I signed in today and it said my balance was $378.39 this was a huge jump from the $80 or so I had last night. Unfortunately I think as soon as Sunshinegirl or Sunshineguy reads this it will go back to the previous level. My current earning page is not showing my previous cashouts so that is the total earnings to date. Boy could I use the $378 just in time for the special cashout.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lol, you must have been busy for that big of a jump. Too bad it wasnt for real.

How weird!! Did it go back to normal? Did anyone else see anything like that?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How weird!! Did it go back to normal? Did anyone else see anything like that?
    I WISH!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Wink

So far it still says I have the full amount. At first I thought I had won a really cool contest that I didn't even know about.

Tricia if you need my e-mail to look into it let me know and I will PM it to you, or you could just let me have it and cash out with the whole amount
    Sunshine Rewards

Well unfortunately it is now fixed and I am back down to $82 which is actually fine. But I did have some fun dreaming about what to do with all those reward dollars.
    Sunshine Rewards

Nothing that big for me. I was very happy when I go on this morning and had over $12. I only had $7 last night. A bunch of offers came thru
    Sunshine Rewards