Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR site trouble?

Default SR site trouble?

I have been trying to access the Sunshine website for the last 1/2 hour or so. At first it was just REALLY slow....never even got to sign in. A couple times I got a "FATAL ERROR" message and now it's just a blank screen. Then I opened the latest email and when I clicked on the links it was also a blank screen....both for the .01 email click and the special offer.

Is anyone else having problems????? HELP!!!! I need my Sunshine Rewards!!!!

HELP!!!! Anybody??????

I just tried, and it worked fine for me?!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just got in, also.

the site is running a little slow for me... but that is the only problem I'm having.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Oh dear! I don't know what is wrong. I'm only having trouble with the SR site...not the forum or any other website. I've tried my favorites link, the link from the forum, and just typing in the address myself and NOTHING! Just a white screen. I also tried logging off the internet and logging back in and still nothing. I don't get it!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Geez Louise! My banner disappeared! I was SO proud of it. Had DD12 in here for her to see it and see our progress and it is gone. Oh, well, at least I can get on SR, but I really need to get off.

Well, I was able to get to the homepage from Google, but I can't get any further than that. Every other page I click on is just white. Urrrrrr!!!!! this is SO frustrating!!

The only trouble I've had today is with the survey page. I keep getting:
    "We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties."

I need a survey today to make the bonus for the month.

It's a little slow tonight because of the major, major new function that we are adding to the shopping section (I am sooooooooo excited about it). But if you try a couple of times, you should get in. I get hung a little every now and then.

We're working on manually doing some things tonight since Sundays are slow. Once we get the functions working to our liking, they will start happening at about 4am when they won't affect anyone's browing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs