Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have You Dined Here?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    LuvMyBoys-We'll be there in September too (4th-15th, how about you?)! And I totally hear you about second guessing your TS ADRs!! I know I have changed a few & came here looking for help too!

We went to WCC for dinner last year & loved it! We'll be going again this year. I haven't heard anything about the changes though. I did have the skillet last year, but there wasn't any shrimp on it? So not sure what DISer meant. I also didn't have the nachos & I'm a big fan of nachos, but I figured I could get those elsewhere out of the World, so we tried "different" foods you know!

The atmosphere was so fun! We recommended it to SIL & her family (ages 4 & 5) when they went last year & they loved it too!

I haven't been to the Yacht Club Gallery, so I can't speak to that..sorry!

Just wanted to let everyone heading to WCC in the near future know that the menu has indeed changed. You can find the new menu now on Allears.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Oh gee I only just noticed this thread ... wanted to say that although it was some time ago, I did have dinner at the Yacht Club Galley a couple of times and it was very good. I seem to remember some kind of prime rib or french dip sandwich. My favorite though was "Beaches and Cream" at the Beach Club -- excellent burgers, fries and shakes. The place I did not like because I thought it was too expensive for the food, which wasn't even very good, and the "experience" as a whole was disappointing, was the restaurant that is set up like a drive-in in MGM. I don't tend to like to eat at the places that require reservations. My big exception is the Japanese restaurant in Epcot with the cooking tables, because you get to sit with and meet people from all over. My apologies if this info is outdated ... it's been a while ... but I hope to get back there some day. (Well, actually, if I ever hit it big on the lottery, I would like to live there.......) *hugs* to all -- VickiB79
    My one word description of myself:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][SIZE="3"][I]Can't follow instructions.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by VickiB79 View Post
    Oh gee I only just noticed this thread ... wanted to say that although it was some time ago, I did have dinner at the Yacht Club Galley a couple of times and it was very good. I seem to remember some kind of prime rib or french dip sandwich. My favorite though was "Beaches and Cream" at the Beach Club -- excellent burgers, fries and shakes. The place I did not like because I thought it was too expensive for the food, which wasn't even very good, and the "experience" as a whole was disappointing, was the restaurant that is set up like a drive-in in MGM. I don't tend to like to eat at the places that require reservations. My big exception is the Japanese restaurant in Epcot with the cooking tables, because you get to sit with and meet people from all over. My apologies if this info is outdated ... it's been a while ... but I hope to get back there some day. (Well, actually, if I ever hit it big on the lottery, I would like to live there.......) *hugs* to all -- VickiB79

Thanks for the feedback, I think I know the sandwich you are talking about. I was thinking about getting that! It's good to hear a good review.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Smile

I'm happy to know that my thoughts weren't too late and weren't outdated! I just remembered that on my last visit, when the Animal PArk was new (dating myself here lol), we liked a little hamburg stand that was a little bit off the beaten path. Not impossible to find, but not in the middle of everything. The prices were reasonable with good food and good sized portions.
    My one word description of myself:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][SIZE="3"][I]Can't follow instructions.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]