Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Walmart

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Walmart

Have you shopped at Walmart? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Walmart at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Walmart at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

At Christmas I did place an oder through Walmart site to store shopping. It was overall a very easy experience and I was happy to find the items I wanted and get them with no shipping costs. I purchased a microwave popcorn popper and the bowl was broken but they replaced it without question.
    They kept me notified with emails of the progress of the order and when it arrived it was all boxed up and I was able to pick it up at the back of the store without waiting in line up front!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I need to have pictures printed, it's usually at the last minute. I've been really happy with Walmart's one hour photo printing service and have always received credit back to sunshinerewards.

Just a note, if you have checks printed through walmart.com, they do not qualify for cash back to sunshinerewards.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I was searching for a Mario Kart for a gift. The only store that had one was walmart dot com. I ordered with in-store pickup. It came more quickly than the site advertised and I got SR credit promptly!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Walmart for Christmas shopping deals the day after Thanksgiving. I get online while all of the crowds are racing to the store before dawn. I order the specially priced items, request in store pick up, and enjoy the rest of my day. It's just that easy. They alert me when my products are ready, and I pick them up at my convenience. It beats fighting the crowd anyday of the week.
    Angie

I love that I can get SR credit for shopping at Wal-Mart.com. I placed a big order earlier in the summer for a great deal of $$. Most of the items were in store. I requested store delivery. My complaint was that it took nearly 3 weeks for them to have my items ready for pick up and then it took 3 different trips over a period of a week and a half to get it all. So, a total of a bit over a month which is a LONG time in my opinion.

I think they should let you have whatever is already in store that day if you would like it. It was more aggravating than pleasant. Not sure if we would do it again.
    Sunshine Rewards

You're not the only one who is frustrated with Walmart. I ordered a stroller last week through them. They had the best price and I wanted to get a shopping credit here. I had to wait to order one, for a while they were shown as unavailable on the website. Once they showed that the model I wanted was available I ordered one, just for them to tell me that they were backordered the next day. I ended up having to get one direct from the manufacturer for a lot more $$ and no credit. The stroller is still listed as available on Walmart's site!