Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shoebuy.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shoebuy.com

Have you shopped at Shoebuy.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Shoebuy.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Shoebuy.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hands down the BEST place to look and buy shoes!! They have the biggest selection of shoes, they're resonably priced and a great cash back!
    Their shipping is FREE and FAST and no sales tax. There are always coupons available for shoebuy and of course if they have a sale weekend with 20% off listed on their site you can also get your member discount (for ordering from them in the past) of an additional 10%.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I think the only reason I buy from shoebuy is the huge cash back and the coupons they offer. Their shipping is horribly slow to the west coast and their lack of communication needs some work.

I love Shoebuy! I always check there first when I need to buy shoes for anyone in the family. Shipping and returns are free, and credits usually appear within 24-48 hours. I usually receive my order within three-four days.

The percentage back offered by SR gives me a nice jump in my account every time I order!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have purchased shoes from shoebuy.com more times than I can count. They are awesome. The percentage back, discounts and free shipping are a bonus. I have had to return a few pairs because of sizing and it was quick and easy.......once they rec'd shoes back I was sent the new size that I needed. Also I have an order in for soccer cleats for my dd5 and they just sent me an email because they were having a hard time getting them and offered me another 10% off price OR I could cancel order. I thought it was great that they contacted me about the delay.

Love Love Love this site..........now if only they could make more of the shoe manufacturers make 1/2 sizes in kids shoes!!!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I love shoebuy for the great selection, great prices and sales, and the cashback from SR. I have experienced both really fast shipping (just a few days) and slower, up to a week or so. Both times the shipping was slower was for the same brand of kid's sneakers... maybe it was a processing problem with the brand. Returns/ exchanges are very easy. I also have found the search function helpful to find a style I am looking for, as well as the customer reviews. Shoebuy is definately the first place I will look for new shoes.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Shoebuy.com is a very favorite of mine. First of all, I love shoes. Secondly, I love their free shipping and 110% money back guarantee. I love their special coupons for SR users. Plus if you become a member and register you get an additional 10% off every order. How cool is that? Plus, Shoebuy pays a very nice percentage to SR users for shopping. I love to be able to place large orders to get an even bigger cash back into my SR account! It credits to my SR account very quickly too. Now even my husband doesn't complain when I go shoe shopping!

I order shoes for the entire family from Shoebuy.com. Even my coworker who is not a computer user shops through Shoebuy.com because of me raving about it all the time. I pull it up and help her browse the huge selection and she tells me what she wants to put in her cart. She has her account all set up and ready to order.

I cannot say enough good things about Shoebuy.com. They ship fast, free, and quickly. It is my favorite shoe store hands down.
    Last edited by Anna; 09-02-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

As one of Sunshine Rewards resident Shoe Queens, I shop Shoebuy.com often.
    I love their free shipping and free return policy. I can order multiple shoes and decide which ones I like best as if I were in a brick and mortar store.

They have a fantastic selection of shoes from Athletic to Dress shoes and carry shoes in a variety of sizes and widths. I have a small foot and I could rarely find stylish shoes until I discovered Shoebuy.

Sign up for their email list and become a Shoebuy Frequent Shopper. Shop within 60 days and get an additional 10% off. This discount is in addition to any coupons listed on Sunshine Rewards. Plus the credits received for shopping through the SR link.

Shoebuy is a great place to shop for shoes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The reasons I shop at Shoebuy are Huge Selction, Great Prices, Fast Shipping, for me no Sales Tax, Free Shipping, Free Returns via UPS, and the Sunshine 10% discount.If items are instock I usally recieive them within 3 days and my reutrns are credited within 1 week. How simple can it get. I have lost count of how many shoes I have bought from them.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I love shoebuy.com, they ship super fast, have a great selection of styles & sizes. My one return was handled so fast I was shocked how quickly my credit came through on my credit card.
    Sunshine Rewards