Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 49 days to go - time to work on my costume!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default 49 days to go - time to work on my costume! PIC ADDED 7/25!

I had to share with people who can understand! We hit the 49 days to go mark today and I'm going to start making my costume for MNSSHP this weekend when I go to visit my parents (I'm making Belle's blue provencial dress )

It's starting to get so close - we started the countdown in April at around 135 days. This is our first trip ever (except for my dad who has been twice, but back when it was just MK and before he did the whole get married and have a kid thing)

sorry, i'm just excited and I don't think I can contain it to just my DIS pre-trip report anymore!
    Last edited by wdwabby; 07-25-2007 at 08:45 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

woot! How's the hair plan coming?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Yall are going to have so much fun!! I know how excited you must be!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    woot! How's the hair plan coming?
    you know, I wondered if you were the same Hedy over here too!

the hair plan is still in the planning stages. I've not braved a trial run yet, but it needs to happen soon. In case my planning doesn't actually work and I need to come up with a plan B, C, D, ....

I should get the dress and the blouse done this weekend ... with pictures to follow if I'm pleased with it!
    Sunshine Rewards

We leave in 51 days I haven't even thought about costumes for dh and I (dd will be Capt. Jack - no princesses for her - lol).

Are you going to the first MNSSHP? We have tickets for that one and I've heard from a few people that the first night is lots of fun with all the CM's really getting in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    We leave in 51 days I haven't even thought about costumes for dh and I (dd will be Capt. Jack - no princesses for her - lol).

Are you going to the first MNSSHP? We have tickets for that one and I've heard from a few people that the first night is lots of fun with all the CM's really getting in to it.
    we are! we'll be at the one on the 14th We're all dressing up (my parents and I)
    Mom: Tinkerbell
    Dad: A clown on vacation (he'll have the clown hat, nose and large bow ties but no make up, a crazy hawiian shirt and toting a big camera around his neck to look touristy)
    Me: Belle

maybe we'll run into you guys. We're doing dinner at Tony's at 5:50ish. Everything I've seen and read about it sounds like a complete blast, I'm really hoping there'll be a ton of characters out and stuff like that - and can't wait to see the headless horseman ride!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, we get to see pictures of the costume???!!

I can't wait to see it and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Yeah, we get to see pictures of the costume???!!

I can't wait to see it and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
    if I can get enough of it done this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    if I can get enough of it done this weekend!
    Ok, well if I see you on the forums this weekend I will be sure to remind you that you should be working on your costume instead!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Oh. I am sooooo jealous. I love MNSSHP. We went 2 years ago on my B-Day and had a blast. DH and I loved that they had all the villains in one place. Plus, he was dressed as Jafar and I was Malificent. And the HalloWishes fireworks are the best. Have a great time!1