Thread: What to pack???

Default What to pack???

I'm trying to pack for my 1st Disney trip. We'll be out there from Oct. 12-18th. Can anyone offer suggestions on what to pack as far as the weather, shorts, jeans, capris, tshirts, longsleeves etc.
    I was reading a TR and was thinking of shoes to pack. I have only been able to wear Birkenstock/Birkis for the last 6 years. I can't even wear sneakers. Should I just take my favorite pair of Birki sandals?

Thanks in advance!
    Loretta

Have you looked on the Weather Channel site? I think you can put in for what the weather will be like for up to 10 days in advance. I know along the Gulf Coast it's supposed to be in the upper 70's daytime and upper 50's at night. Orlando is pretty similar, maybe just a tad warmer. Ya know, if you're comfortable walking around in your birki's all day then I'd say take 'em. I have a wondeful pair of sandals that I always wear cuz they're so comfortable. Not sure if there are any rides where you might be concerned with losing your shoes. I never ride those rides, if there are any.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.