Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for Disney in....

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OH CRAP! I totally forgot about ordering a SR button. Yall look for a yellow Mickey head on the backpack of Mike (photo in my signature) lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    OH CRAP! I totally forgot about ordering a SR button. Yall look for a yellow Mickey head on the backpack of Mike (photo in my signature) lol

Where do you get SR buttons from?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Oh man I should have ordered one too! I wasn't thinking about how many people would be there when we are! Well, some of you have seen my face in the videos I have done.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You order them from the Redeem/Rewards section. My yellow mickey will have to do this trip. I'll plan better next trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

You all have a wonderful time at WDW!!!! Can't wait to hear your TR's!! We have a little over a month to go..can't wait!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We leave in two days. Just found out last night the kids get out early from school on Friday so we decided today, at the last minute, to go to the Halloween party. We haven't been before. We won't tell the kids until we get on the highway.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    We leave in two days. Just found out last night the kids get out early from school on Friday so we decided today, at the last minute, to go to the Halloween party. We haven't been before. We won't tell the kids until we get on the highway.
    OH how fun!!! Have a GREAT time and I can't wait to hear your kids' reactions.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post

Were you not planning on going until today! WOW. I wish we lived closer and could do that.
    <Sunshine Rewards

2 more days!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Were you not planning on going until today! WOW. I wish we lived closer and could do that.
    No - just decided. We live about 3.5 hrs so we're close enough to make it last minute. Before the kids, it was much easier to just hop in the car with a small bag but now there is a bit more to pack.
    Sunshine Rewards