Thread: thank you MamaO!!

Default thank you MamaO!!

What fun it was to see a big box arrive today from MamaO (Jeanne)!! Thank you so much for all that you sent. I've been wanting to get some of that delicious cashew brittle, and just hadn't got to it yet, so thanks so much - 3 containers will last us at least a little while! The boys love the LittlePeople toys, esp. the fire truck - those are cute toys. And the outfit for the baby is just darling. Thank you so much for bringing a little more sunshine today, pal!
    And yes, we are getting adjusted to being a family of 5 - the boys have done very well getting used to and loving their little sister. Mom and Dad are just getting used to the fact that there is a little more chaos sometimes!
    Last edited by lanny76; 09-09-2008 at 11:14 AM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    What fun it was to see a big box arrive today from MamaO (Jeanne)!! Thank you so much for all that you sent. I've been wanting to get some of that delicious cashew brittle, and just hadn't got to it yet, so thanks so much - 3 containers will last us at least a little while! The boys love the LittlePeople toys, esp. the fire truck - those are cute toys. And the outfit for the baby is just darling. Thank you so much for bringing a little more sunshine today, pal!
    And yes, we are getting adjusted to being a family of 5 - the boys have done very well getting used to and loving their little sisters. Mom and Dad are just getting used to the fact that there is a little more chaos sometimes!

I knew you'd been wanting to order some more of the cashew crunch back from the end of our first Pal exchange, but I figured that was a little far down your list right now! I had fun picking out something for a little girl but couldn't forget the boys. It can be so hard when the new baby is getting all the attention - and then on top of that, all the gifts, too!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country