Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: October surveys

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Well, if THAT's the case then GF does owe me for a few - especially all those panel surveys!! But maybe they're not giving out credit for those?! Anyway, I'm glad others are getting their due credits, then.
    And if that's the case, I'm even more confused. I haven't missed getting credit for a survey in a long time.

I would prefer to not get credit than to receive extras. I certainly don't want to be the one to cause any problems.

If it continues, I'm going to hit the big bonus for this month -- and then I'm going to feel even more guilty because I know it won't be earned. So, here's hoping the doubles stop.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got a fun and easy one on restaurants. I know have a yen for one or two of the restaurants it asked me about! I think I am at 19 for the month. 7 to go.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I know there are some who have not gotten credit for the ones they did do over the weekend and they received the congrat page and back to sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    And if that's the case, I'm even more confused. I haven't missed getting credit for a survey in a long time.

I would prefer to not get credit than to receive extras. I certainly don't want to be the one to cause any problems.

If it continues, I'm going to hit the big bonus for this month -- and then I'm going to feel even more guilty because I know it won't be earned. So, here's hoping the doubles stop.
    What I was mainly talking about are all the panel surveys that we have been told we might be getting credit for after the company sends notice to GF about the survey completion - at least, I understood that to be the explanation for why some survey credits show up later. I haven't gotten any extra credits in ages, which means I haven't ever gotten credit for any panel type survey that I know of. And I haven't missed any credits after getting a congrats page for a long while either - it's just that there are a few from longer ago I never got. This probly is not too clear either - sorry!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I am at 23/27 now- 3 to go for that nice, fat bonus! Hope it happens!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin