View Poll Results: Which park would you skip with limited time?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

2 4.26%
  • Epcot

9 19.15%
  • MGM

15 31.91%
  • Animal Kingdom

21 44.68%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you couldn't do all 4 parks which one to skip?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I love Tower of Tower, but that is my only MUST DO at MGM. Although my kids like Star Tours and Muppets a lot.

We LOVE ToT and it is a must do for us so I would have to say AK (although I have grown to AK as well!

It's a hard choice because all of them have something that I like. However, I could never ever skip MK! I also love Epcot. And with a 2 year old there is quite a bit at MGM that I wouldn't want her to miss and that she really likes. She also loves animals so it's still hard to skip AK and dh loves Kali River Rapids but if I HAD to choose...

I'd skip AK. It doesn't have quite as much that I'd want to do compared to the other 3.

My order if I had put them in order (and it's still hard for me to do) would be:

MK
    Epcot
    MGM
    AK
    Last edited by Tasha228; 06-03-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

I'm another one who would skip AK and frequently do. I don't do any of the thrill rides but DH does. If we are alone we usually skip AK, if we are with a group, we go so he gets to go on all the rides he doesn't go on with me.

We never miss Epcot. That is our favorite especially around Flower & Garden and Food & Wine time.

Epcot
    MK
    MGM
    AK
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My order would be:

MK
    MGM
    EPCOT
    AK

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha228 View Post
    It's a hard choice because all of them have something that I like. However, I could never ever skip MK! I also love Epcot. And with a 2 year old there is quite a bit at MGM that I wouldn't want her to miss and that she really likes. She also loves animals so it's still hard to skip AK and dh loves Kali River Rapids but if I HAD to choose...

I'd skip AK. It doesn't have quite as much that I'd want to do compared to the other 3.

My order if I had put them in order (and it's still hard for me to do) would be:

MK
    Epcot
    MGM
    AK
    Just wanted to say that the picture you have in your siggy is sweet!

We just got back from this dilemma! We had 4 days to spend in the park and knew that EPCOT would take longer than one day for us since we are all into science and travel. The family decided together that AK would be cool but we definitely needed to do MGM for Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Sci-Fi Diner and all the other great stuff. It was the right choice for us. We also hit the zoo fairly regularly here in NC (not saying our zoo is better than AK..!!!!! Never!) Just a matter of choice and time. If we had more time, we would definitely include AK into the mix.
    Mom of 2 Bichons

Sunshine Rewards

We are planning on skipping Epcot in October. It's not that I don't love the park, but my DS is only 4 and he was less than thrilled with it in Nov. We had to omit a park from our upcoming trip, so Epcot will have to wait until next year.
    Sunshine Rewards