View Poll Results: Which park would you skip with limited time?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

2 4.26%
  • Epcot

9 19.15%
  • MGM

15 31.91%
  • Animal Kingdom

21 44.68%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you couldn't do all 4 parks which one to skip?

I would probably skip Epcot. We didn't get to spend much time in AK last time we were there (too crowded).
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd say AK too, but I haven't been since EE opened so maybe when i go in July, I will change my mind. I guess since we go in the summer, I'm always hot and tired at AK so I don't enjoy it as much as the other 3 parks.

I voted for AK. The only reasons for me personally to go back this upcoming trip are the gorillas and Expedition Everest!
    Sunshine Rewards

Epcot for me.We just enjoyed the other ones more.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Animal Kingdom for me too. I can't imagine a vacation without going on Kilimanjaro(sp?) Safari at least once..but that's the one park that we can't seem to stay for the whole day. We have been to Disney 6 times in the past 5 years and I have yet to see Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade.

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    Animal Kingdom for me too. I can't imagine a vacation without going on Kilimanjaro(sp?) Safari at least once..but that's the one park that we can't seem to stay for the whole day. We have been to Disney 6 times in the past 5 years and I have yet to see Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade.
    The first time we went to AK (in 98) we had the same problem, we stayed maybe until lunch. My two kids at the time, had no interest in being there. We did not go back again until April 2005, skipped it for the trips before that. Now we have no trouble staying all day. It is one of our family faves now.

That's a hard one....it would have to be Animal Kingdom although it has EE. It is just not a favorite and it has only 1 good place to eat which is Rainforest Cafe.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm another vote for AK. We go every 3 or 4 trips. I don't do EE but I do enjoy Lion King and now Nemo every other year or so. My grandkids love Playhouse Disney and Little Mermaid so I'd be shot if I tried to skip MGM.

I voted for AK, although this time when it's jus DD and me we are skipping Epcot. We have never gotten to see the AK parade, and we just love Everest!! Also the new Nemo show is wonderful and we loved FOTLK.

I'm so sad to be missing Epcot, though. It really is my favorite and there is never enough time there. If/when we go back at Christmas I want to spend a day and a half there.

You guys really surprise me! I thought for sure it would be MGM as the park to skip and not AK!
    Sunshine Rewards