Thread: Flash Chat problems??

Default Flash Chat problems??

Anyone else....I get in...for a moment...then a box pops up saying:Adobe Flash Player 9 .....yadayadaya...then, it will make your computer run slowly, and may become unresponsive.

Do I have a problem with my Adobe? Flashplayer? or is it my OLD computer?

I got on the other day, just not tonight...I did hear the Jetsons, and tried to type, but it took like 10 minutes to type one sentence and would not "send" to the room???
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I"m lagging pretty bad at times...but I'm able to participate!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Anyone else....I get in...for a moment...then a box pops up saying:Adobe Flash Player 9 .....yadayadaya...then, it will make your computer run slowly, and may become unresponsive.

Do I have a problem with my Adobe? Flashplayer? or is it my OLD computer?

I got on the other day, just not tonight...I did hear the Jetsons, and tried to type, but it took like 10 minutes to type one sentence and would not "send" to the room???
    Yup, mine does the same thing . I get the "script causing slowness" error, or something like that. I keep trying because I'd love to participate, but I don't think my computer can handle it. Poor thing is 8 years old and still running windows 98.

So, for now, I'm stuck on the forums only. Maybe Santa will bring me a new computer, lol!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Poor thing is 8 years old and still running windows 98. So, for now, I'm stuck on the forums only. Maybe Santa will bring me a new computer, lol!
    98....me too...8 years old..me too!! DD has the new college laptop, but MOM, no....old one!! I do believe in Santa!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!