Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Heads Up

ok, i took the plunge and booked the buy 4, get 3 free offer. we're staying at pop may 31st-june 7th with 6 day ph. No dining plan, which is a bummer b/c we love the restaurants, but we'll do 2-3 of our favorites and CS the rest of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    ok, i took the plunge and booked the buy 4, get 3 free offer. we're staying at pop may 31st-june 7th with 6 day ph. No dining plan, which is a bummer b/c we love the restaurants, but we'll do 2-3 of our favorites and CS the rest of the time.
    YAY FOR YOU!! That's what we're planning to do for food. I don't care if I eat Ramen Noodles, as long as I'm at Disney!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

haha, same here! i'd eat bread & water, i don't care-i'm in disney world!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    YAY FOR YOU!! That's what we're planning to do for food. I don't care if I eat Ramen Noodles, as long as I'm at Disney!!!
    I already told my kids that we will be eating breakfast in the room....maybe I ought to buy a pack of buns for our double cheesburgers! LOL It will be CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP eating for us. But WHO CARES!!!! We will be at Disney!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I already told my kids that we will be eating breakfast in the room....maybe I ought to buy a pack of buns for our double cheesburgers! LOL It will be CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP eating for us. But WHO CARES!!!! We will be at Disney!
    breakfast in the room ROCKS! we can eat as we get ready to leave and not waste park time searching for food! i take pop tarts, apples & pb, bread for pb toast (sssshhh, don't tell), applesauce cups & nutrigrain bars. we also take a cooler and put milk, juice boxes, my natural pb and the bread in it. it'll be great, i promise!

I'M SO EXCITED! I've finally talked my sister and her family into going at the end of March. We will be at Pop just for 5 nights (3/26-3/31) and sister's family will be there from 3/28-4/4. With school commitments and standardized testing, this was the only time we could both make it and I'm excited we have a few days overlap. The kids are getting older and this is probably the last time we'll be able to coordinate a joint trip. My kids are 12 and 10 and her kids are 13 and 11 - a great age to go with all of them. We went 5 years ago and the kids don't remember much. They will this trip!

Plus, DH says I can keep the week at POFQ in June because he'd love to go to StarWars weekend.

I sure hope a stimulus package comes through!

I'm about to burst!
    Sunshine Rewards

another stimulus package would be great! of course, with my luck, that money will go to the auto companies, lol.

We booked the deal for the beginning of May! I am so excited -- we will be at the Grand Floridian for the first time!
    Sunshine Rewards