Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUM-MER!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default BUM-MER!

In order to get the $3 survey bonus I couldn't skip any days....well, tonight NOTHING is going through & there's only 10 min left in the evening....no $3 bonus for me....BUM-MER
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

No $3 bonus for me either, it just wasn't a good month for me survey wise. Next month won't be great either but that is because we'l be at Disney for 10 nights
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinmom View Post
    No $3 bonus for me either, it just wasn't a good month for me survey wise. Next month won't be great either but that is because we'l be at Disney for 10 nights
    That's great! Has the countdown begun?! We'll be there in September for 11 nights this year! Normally stay 10, but I added a night so we could do MNSSHP!! I can't wait!!

Yeah, I jumped the bandwagon a little late so I'll get the $1.00 bonus & hope to still do a survey every day so I'll have 19, but it just bums me out about last night. But I guesss that's just a lesson learned.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm having trouble too with surveys. I was so close to the $5 bonus that Sunday really screwed me up with not being able to get one. So yesterday after I was booted from the travelocity one (royally ticked) I gave up for the day and didn't do one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel your pain. I have one to go for the 3.00 bonus, my goal was to get the 5.00 for the first time. After so many days of not getting in, or survey messing up, I can not miss a day. That is not good. Sundays are aweful for me.

We are 22 days out Last year we did 5 nights so our trip this year is double! Have you done MNSSHP before? My son and I are heading down for a long weekend in October to go to the party for our first time.
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

No, this is our 1st time too! I'm surprising DH w/tickets on our anniversary for the party & the extra night! (Hopefully he won't catch on to the airline tickets or when we check in if they say Saturday the 15th--our checkout day he he h ehe).

Where are you staying in August & October? We're at CSR for the first time. Last two times we stayed at POFQ & loved it. I'm hoping we love CSR too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    In order to get the $3 survey bonus I couldn't skip any days....well, tonight NOTHING is going through & there's only 10 min left in the evening....no $3 bonus for me....BUM-MER

I had this problem last night, but didn't even realize it until I got done. When everything got settled, I just logged in to get mine done for the day...when I FINALLY qualified and finished, I looked down at the time and realzied that it was already tomorrow.... I still think I MIGHT can get to 20 though if I don't have any more days that are as busy as yesterday and the surveys are cooperative....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I will be lucky to get to 20. I think I have 16 right now, so I have to hit it every day....I had several days where I couldn't get in at ALL, so I had to kiss the 25 goal goodbye.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I will be lucky to get to 20. I think I have 16 right now, so I have to hit it every day....I had several days where I couldn't get in at ALL, so I had to kiss the 25 goal goodbye.
    Me too. I was sick and missed a couple of days, then had like 3 days in a row where I couldn't get one at all so I had to give up on the 25, but hopefully I can still get in on the 20! Crossing my fingers!!!!