Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 45 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 45 Days Until Christmas

What are you buying your sweetheart for Christmas? Don't worry, your sweetheart doesn't have to be your husband or wife. It can be any special family member, friend or significant other! Tell us what you plan to buy that special someone before midnight tonight, and you are entered to win a prize.

One random winner will be chosen at the end of today's contest.

Standard Rules Apply:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569
    Angie

Default I am buying...

my sweethearts (my boys) things they have been waiting for all year...

I've managed to hold them off, so my oldest DS is getting his "treasured" iPod nano () and my youngest DS is getting RockBand, but shhhh....

They don't know!
    Sunshine Rewards

My Girls are getting too much stuff to list so I will list my Hubby he is getting a Tom Tom Gps System and a Xbox 360!

My sweetheart is my furry little sister (parents' dog) and she's getting a new laser pointer. She needs new batteries for her best friend, Spot, and since it's impossible to find batteries for those things, I just buy her a new one with the most extra batteries included. She will be so happy to see Spot again, but so upset that he has to go on vac ation from Thanksgiving to New Years because she gets too wild with him when the Christmas tree is up.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Talking

We are going to Disney World!

After a year of planning.....40 days and counting now!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Since we are going on an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise the end of January, my DH and I agreed not to exchange this Christmas. We want the extra money for the excursions we booked.

However, DH's birthday is in December, so I bought him a Digital SLR camera and accessories. Yep, sneaky of me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

my hubby is getting a gps. i found one on black friday from radio shack. checked on here and i can get a refurbished one (with a warrenty) for cheaper than it would have been if i had waited in a cold line at midnight

We are doing a family gift this year....Wii!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    We are going to Disney World!

After a year of planning.....40 days and counting now!
    We are also going to DISNEY! My ticker on The Dis says 1 month 6 days! We will be there the 15th -20th!

Well, my husband and I were supposed to be buying a new tv for ourselves for Christmas - but Christmas came early when he found a great deal on a 48" Sony Bravia this past week
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards