Thread: Virus Scan

Default Virus Scan

Does anyone use Trend? I can get a great discount through work on this product but don't want to use anything that might affect my getting credits! Any input would be appreciated. My Norton expires in 3 days and need to order a replacement pronto.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Does anyone use Trend? I can get a great discount through work on this product but don't want to use anything that might affect my getting credits! Any input would be appreciated. My Norton expires in 3 days and need to order a replacement pronto.

Thanks!
    I use Trend and have had no problems with things crediting - hope you'll have the same experience if you try it.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't have trend currently but have had it in the past. I was happy with their virus scan. Never tried it with SR though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, guys. Okay, new laptop came today and I have it up and running. Downloaded Trend trial and tried my first SR activity... the SM survey, and it didn't credit

I have the cookies set correctly (accept 1st & 3rd party cookies and always allow session cookies) so I don't know if it was just a fluke or what. SM surveys always credit for me. Guess I'll wait another hour and try again.