Thread: Surveys

Default Surveys

Anyone get the survey where they sent you the granola bars? I got it but then I got the invitation to take the survey two days after it was supposed to be turned in??? What should I do?
    Sunshine Rewards

Hold onto the invitation until you get the bars is my thought!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Anyone get the survey where they sent you the granola bars? I got it but then I got the invitation to take the survey two days after it was supposed to be turned in??? What should I do?
    I got the same thing only Monday a week ago. The letter with the bars stated I needed to take the 1st survey between Wednesday and Sunday of last week. I looked and looked, but no survey came. This past Monday, I finally got the survey in my e-mail. Keep looking, but don't pay a lot of attention to what the letter says. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I got the same thing only Monday a week ago. The letter with the bars stated I needed to take the 1st survey between Wednesday and Sunday of last week. I looked and looked, but no survey came. This past Monday, I finally got the survey in my e-mail. Keep looking, but don't pay a lot of attention to what the letter says. HTH
    So should I take the survey?
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the bars last Monday but never received the survey invitation. If I do receive it, I think I'll do it as soon as it comes since I've been enjoying the bars for breakfast. (I like Box 1 better. )
    Sunshine Rewards

I received the bars also and completed the first survey. The second follow up was supposed to arrive by November 13 and be completed by November 16. I have not received it yet so it appears that I won't be able to complete it. Not sure what the "extra incentive" would have been but it would have been nice! They sure did spend alot to have the product shipped by FedEX so I'm not sure why they dropped the ball in not providing me with the second follow up survey. They'll never know which one I liked best!

I wish I could have taken it because I liked the bars too. My favorite is box one too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I received this home test but through another GR site. I was able to complete the first survey but when I tried to complete the second, it said that the code I entered from the second box was invalid. I entered the code exactly as it appeared on the box so I have no idea what the problem is. The survey was supposed to pay $8.00 if I completed both follow-ups, so I guess I won't be getting paid.

I finally got the invitation for the second follow up survey. I received it at 9pm tonight and it needed to be completed by midnight. Unfortunately the link will not open so I guess I will not be getting the extra incentive which would have been $1.00. I did however enjoy the product sample!