Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 41 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 41 Days Until Christmas

To get you in the mood to make photo gifts during the Picture This promotion, you can get entered in today's contest simply by posting a holiday picture.

Maybe something cute of the kids by the tree last year, or a neighborhood snowball fight, or photos from a family gathering, or perhaps one of your favorites from anytime this year that you plan to use in an upcoming photo gift order here at Sunshine Rewards.

Go ahead, now's your chance to share your beautiful digital pictures! I'll randomly pick one winner at contest end tonight.

Standard Rules Apply:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569
    Angie

To get you going, here's the photo that my sister and I will use for a Canvas on Demand order for both our mom and dad this Christmas.

Angie

Oh such an easy contest! Every year, I make calendars for the grandparents and us through Shutterfly. I take soooo many pictures that I like to do a collage look rather than one picture per month. I have a few more months to finish before ordering, but here is one that I have finished for the 2009 calendar. (I love the picture where DD is showing on her 6 teeth ). Angie- that picture is awesome! Can't wait to see more!!

Sunshine Rewards

Default Christmas Lights at Brookfiels Zoo

The lights blink in time to music. I did resize this so hopefully photobucket will right it soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Something different...this is a photo of my BF, her DH who leave in Alabama and my DH and self (from NY) We met up last Christmas for an adults only trip in Disney
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Does this count???? Don't have many Christmas pics on my computer....but it looks Christmasy....well....besides the clothes!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

our christmas card pic.. we love hokie football

i can only make it a thumbnail.. how do you do it??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dparra; 11-13-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: sorry.. don't know how to put the pic in??

From 2003....but I still love it!!!

I know this doesn't look very christmasy, but it was taken Christmas day 2003. My grandpa has since had a stroke and is now in a wheelchair, but I love his laugh and huge smile in this picture.