Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greenfield Online Check

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    Do you have to fill out something extra to get your address there?
    I was wondering that too, they don't have you input your mailing address anywhere that I can think of??

Am I missing something?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I didn't get a check from them but in today's mail I received.....a coupon for a FREE CAN OF BUSH'S BAKED BEANS!!! whoo hoo!
    Geez. And all I got was a $1.00 check. Beans are way cooler!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I was wondering that too, they don't have you input your mailing address anywhere that I can think of??

Am I missing something?
    I'm the one that posted on The Dis about the $95 in checks I got yesterday from Greenfield Online.

Here's how it happened. Back in April and May I did several Daily Surveys through SR an QR. Now and then, at the end of the survey, it would ask if I would be willing to participate in an "Invoke Interactive Survey" and I would be "guaranteed" either $25 $30 or $40 to participate.

If you said yes, they would then ask you for your name and address so they could mail a check. I said yes, of course, and participated in 6 of them between May 6th and May 23. They took anywhere from 45 minutes to 90 minutes each.

Well, I had all but given up on ever getting paid for them until yesterday when I walked out to my mailbox and found 3 checks totally $95! I also got my $100 GC too. It was an awesome day!
    src="http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/2007bronze.jpg">
    I've been gobbled by Anna