Thread: thanks for countdown contest prize!

Default thanks for countdown contest prize!

Got my prize in the mail today - it is a nice Where the Wild Things Are checkbook case, with a really neat pen inside. The funny thing is, the letter with it says ' here is your sunshine rewards sports towel'!! I would have liked that too, I think!But thanks for what I did get.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Glad you got a little bit of sunshine today. You deserve it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Got my prize in the mail today - it is a nice Where the Wild Things Are checkbook case, with a really neat pen inside. The funny thing is, the letter with it says ' here is your sunshine rewards sports towel'!! I would have liked that too, I think!But thanks for what I did get.
    OOopppss. Someone got a thank for you being in the Countdown to Christmas contest letter with their sports towel for the NFL contest.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

sounds so cute!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I received my prize today also. I got one of the new Sunshine Rewards tote bags. I will be taking it with me to Disney in June so if anyone sees me with it come up and say hello and introduce yourself.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I received my prize today also. I got one of the new Sunshine Rewards tote bags. I will be taking it with me to Disney in June so if anyone sees me with it come up and say hello and introduce yourself.
    LOVE those bags!! I won them in an auction and I use them for everything from a baby bag to a lunch bag!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    LOVE those bags!! I won them in an auction and I use them for everything from a baby bag to a lunch bag!
    those are great bags...use them for grocery shopping as well as for girls dance stuff....many uses.....even got me thru security at MCO
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I received my t-shirt last week. Sure was interesting to see the transformation once it went from the washer to the dryer. I never thought those crinkles would come out. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I got an envelope with different note cards!! SOOO CUTE! I have already ordered some but may need more!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the note cards too!! One was a Tweety Bird card that I will use to write my Tweety-loving friend a note!! She will be soooo excited!!! Not only did you make me happy, but also atleast one of my friends!!!