Thread: It's a very Vera Christmas!

Default It's a very Vera Christmas!

My coworker and I have placed 4 orders from Vera Bradley over the last week and I now have 5 boxes from Vera Bradley in my foyer! Add to that 2 Shoebuy boxes, 2 book club orders (that need to go back since I forgot to return the card), and 2 packages from ebay and it definately looks like Santa has arrived at our house!

I can't wait to dig into the boxes once the kiddos are in bed

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Sounds like my house! The other night we opened the door to boxes taller than we were!

In the dining room the other night - a box from etoys, two from ToysRUs, one from Disney, one from Gamestop, one from Vera, and a few envelopes!
    Sunshine Rewards

Where's Lisa???? You guys are starting to show her up!!! LOL!!

I'm actually waiting on a few packages myself! He he!! This mini-snowstorm we've had this week has really put me in the the "stay home, stay warm, shop online" mood!

Sounds like my house! I think there have been deliveries every day this week. I opened the door yesterday and the boxes were taller than me! I think Kohl's likes to package things in multiple boxes!

Just be sure you all check those boxes when you can! This is really the only time of year I've had things mis packaged. I just checked a Disneyshopping box and got a Tinkerbell doll instead of a shirt LOL. With the holidays, they are all so busy that a few things slip by, but no bigge! I got DS a pirate costume for the cruise next year- he'll be thrilled!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sweet! i'm making a small Vera purchase on BF- I want to get my mom and myself some doo-dads.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin