Thread: Proactiv Solution

Default Proactiv Solution

This is a really popular set that is now available as an offer. If you know someone who struggles with acne and would like to try this product, we are offering $10.00 on your purchase for a limited time. Proactiv will only be available through this offer until 12/7/08. To take advantage of this opportunity locate Proactiv in our Offers under the Beauty Category.

Don't forget that Proactiv is also available via Sunshine Rewards shopping. If you miss out on the limited offer or do not need Proactiv in the next few days, you can always purchase it with 7% cash back.
    Angie

Does anyone use this? My 14 year old son informed me the last few weeks that I need to get him something for his acne. He only has a few pimples. But I do want to catch it before it starts to get bad. Everytime the commercial is on, Linden says "Mom....you need to order me some!" It just is not terribly cheap, but if it works, then I will definitely get it.

I am glad it is an offer. I was actually going to pose the question about Proactiv this week anyway.

Anyone?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

It works well for my DS14 - provided he actually uses it. When he does, his face is really clear. When he doesn't, I can notice a huge difference.

We've done the route of the dermatologist and last visit there, they were talking about doing a chemical peel. In my opinion, my son's acne isn't that bad and neither one of us were comfortable with that as an option. I figured it would be worth a shot using the proactiv and it has so far been the best for his skin - even with the other options the dermatoligist prescribed.

I have read that after several months the results start to diminish but that hasn't happened in our case. I hope it continues to work for him.
    Sunshine Rewards

Interesting....I wonder if it would work for rosacea...???
    Sunshine Rewards

for this offer is it a one time thing, or do they send you some more each month or ever few months ?? I would like to try it once.

It looks like there is an auto ship associated with this program.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Ok - I don't want to be a Debbie Downer here, but do want to represent the "actual results may vary" part of the population. I tried Proactiv for almost a full year and it actually made my acne worse. I went from normal breakouts to having pimples that were extremely deep, painful and swollen. They even switched me over to their extra strength solution with no improvement. I know it has worked for many people, but it definitely isn't a winner for everyone. It also really dried my skin out.

I think that it's definitely worth at least one try - but don't commit to the auto ship until you know that it's something that works for you.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Well, I know opinions vary on this product, but I figured it was worth a try since I've wondered about it for a long time.

I did the offer and have the credit pending in my acct. but today I got a notice that the product is out of stock???!!!

Anybody else get this message?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Well, I know opinions vary on this product, but I figured it was worth a try since I've wondered about it for a long time.

I did the offer and have the credit pending in my acct. but today I got a notice that the product is out of stock???!!!

Anybody else get this message?
    Oh no, Did it indicate that they would ship to you when the product was available or did they cancel your order?
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Oh no, Did it indicate that they would ship to you when the product was available or did they cancel your order?
    The order was not cancelled. They will ship when it is available, so I am assuming I will keep the SR credit, and my CC will be charged when it ships. So far no charge on my card. It figures too....I really want to try the stuff.
    Sunshine Rewards