Thread: Thank you ....it came!

Default Thank you ....it came!

I wanted to thank the person who put up the gas card and SR for having the auction.

I had just got back from being out yesterday.....when I was telling my DH about my day out and also seeing gas for $1.68 a gallon when I was opening up the mail. Wow! I can multitask again! Then there is was in the pile...an envelope from Sunshine Rewards. I shouted out how I wondered what it was....the dogs were jumping all around with me. The gas card came... I was so excited. A Sunshine Rewards envelope always brings lots of wherever it goes. I think my DH thinks I am a little crazy... but happy to see me happy.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thats wonderful Marilyn!!

I got a SR envelope yesterday too with my contest winnings. CUTE cards from Checks Unlimited that my DS has already claimed!! Always love seeing that Sunshine Rewards return address!!
    Sunshine Rewards

With gas prices coming down I bet it sure was a money saver! And also whatever your bid was went to a great cause too
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle